I often get asked in my clinic. “Dr. T I have chronic pain, but don’t want to take pain medication.” “Dr. T I am struggling with anxiety and migraines. Is there anything you recommend that is natural and actually works?” My answer is a resounding “YES!”
I went out on a search and found a holistic approach to chronic pain, migraines, anxiety, diabetes and heart health, Magnesium Glycinate by Integrative Therapeutics (which just so happens to be one of my all-time favorite supplement brands!).
Did you know that approximately 50% of people in the United States were found to have a magnesium deficiency? We can change this statistic! Magnesium is such an important nutrient for the human body, because it’s part of many important processes that help maintain health, especially in your brain, heart and muscles.
The benefits of Magnesium Glycinate
1. It has a calming effect on your brain due to the presence of glycine.
2. It can help relieve anxiety and promote better sleep.
3. It helps keep bones strong by maintaining healthy bone density.
4. It helps control blood sugar in people with diabetes and may lower the risk of developing diabetes.
5. It can decrease abnormal heart rhythms.
6. It can reduce PMS symptoms.
Given it’s gentle yet beneficial effect on the body, I now personally take Magnesium Glycinate and recommend it to my patients that come into the clinic needing assistance in these areas- and as a bonus, I’ve added Magnesium Glycinate by Integrative Therapeutics to my online dispensary! Grab your first bottle today and take 10% off, no code needed!
A healthy body is a happy body!